Thank you for your interest in Springboard Danse Montréal!
The 2019 edition of Springboard Danse Montréal will take place June 9 – 28.
AUDITIONS AND PRE-REGISTRATION
Thank you to everyone who auditioned for Springboard 2019! It was wonderful to witness your incredible talent.
If you were unable to audition for Springboard 2019, we invite you to return in the fall for information on next year’s edition.
In the meantime, please direct any questions pertaining to:
New York City auditions and Mail-In: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vancouver, Montréal and Toronto auditions: email@example.com.
The fee for Springboard Danse Montréal 2019 is $1,775 (taxes and processing fees included).
WHAT DOES YOUR TUITION COVER?
- 10 Principal Companies from Canada, USA and Europe
- 2 Resident and 5 Emerging Choreographers from Canada, USA and Europe
- 54 hours of rehearsal
- 6+ weekend auditions for companies looking to hire
- 30+ potential employers
- 15 hours of workshops with the Principal Companies during Week One
- 15 morning classes with 5 teachers (ballet and various forms of contemporary including floorwork and Gaga)
- 1 evening at Usine C with:
- 16 stage works
- 1 Installation
- Free downloadable link to the video of the final showing
- 450+ invited guests including Presenters, Agents, Managers, and Artistic Directors from companies in Canada, the United States and Europe
- 150+ hours of dance, art and culture in the vibrant cultural Montreal community
Housing and Travel are not provided, but we encourage all our attendees to check our facebook page for more information including travel and housing recommendations.
For questions regarding the auditions, please contact one of the addresses below: