Emerging ChoreographersHow to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the Emerging Choreographer Project.
Springboard Danse Montréal 2020 will take place June 7 – 26, 2020. The final showing will be on June 26th at 6:30pm.
We are no longer accepting applications for Springboard 2020.
The notification of acceptance is February 18, 2020. For any questions, please contact email@example.com
THE PERKS OF BEING AN EMERGING CHOREOGRAPHER
- 15+ elite dancers in your cast
- 24 hours of rehearsal time with your cast
- Free access to studio space during the project (upon request)
- Opportunity to create either:
- 6-minute Proscenium work, or
- 20-minute Installation work
- 9 Principal companies from Canada, the United States and Europe alongside whom you will present your work at the final showing.
- Platform to present previously created work at Espace culturel Georges-Émile-Lapalme, Place des arts
- 15 hours of workshops with the Principal Companies during Week One
- Opportunity to observe Principal companies during Weeks Two & Three rehearsals
- 15 morning classes with 5 teachers (various forms of contemporary, including Gaga and floorwork, Ballet and Image Tech™ for dancers)
- 450+ invited guests at the final showing, including Presenters, Agents, Managers & Artistic Directors representing companies from Canada, the United States & Europe
- Free downloadable link to the video of the final showing